This policy was last updated on 13th June 2018.
She-Force by Nadia LTD (”We”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This policy (together with Website Terms and Conditions and any other documents referred to on it) sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us (your “Information”).
Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act) and the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the data controller is She-Force by Nadia LTD, 105 Hartford Road, Northwich, Cheshire, CW9 8JF.
Our nominated representative for the purpose of the Act is Nadia Rafique.
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE USE?
We will collect and process the following data about you:
- Information you give us. This is information about you that you give us by filling in forms on our site www.she-force.com (our site) or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. It only includes basic personal data required for you to be able to use our site, subscribe to our service, search for a product or service, place an order on our site, participate in discussion boards or other social media functions, enter a competition or promotion or survey and when you report a problem with our site. The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number and financial and credit card information.
- Information we collect about you. With regard to each of your visits to our site we will automatically collect the following information: technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions and operating system and platform;
- Information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL), clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time), products you viewed or searched for, page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), methods used to browse away from the page, and any phone number used to call our customer service number.
- Information we receive from other sources. This is information we receive about you if you use any of the other websites we operate or the other services we provide. We are working closely with third parties (including, for example, business partners, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers, personal and administrative assistants). We will notify you when we receive information about you from them and the purposes for which we intend to use that information.
HOW DO WE USE THIS INFORMATION?
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- Information you give to us. We will use this information: to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us; to notify you about changes to our service.
- Information we collect about you. We will use this information: to administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes; to improve our site for the purposes of ensuring that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer; to allow you to participate in interactive and social media features of our service, when you choose to do so; as part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure;to measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you; to make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our site about goods or services that may interest you or them.
- Information we receive from other sources. We will combine this information with information you give to us and information we collect about you. We will use this information and the combined information for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of information we receive).
WHAT WE WOULD ALSO LIKE TO DO WITH THE INFORMATION
At She-Force by Nadia LTD we take your privacy seriously and will only use your Information as mentioned above.
However from time to time we would like to inform you of our future offers and similar products. This Information is not shared with third party and you can unsubscribe at any time via phone, email or our website.
HOW DO WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION?
You acknowledge and agree that from time to time we have the right to share your personal information with:
- Any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries and our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006.
- Selected third parties including business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with you; analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our site;
We will disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If She-Force by Nadia LTD or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our Website Terms and Conditions and other agreements; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of This Is Your Dream Limited, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
WHERE DO WE STORE YOUR INFORMATION?
All Information we process is processed by our staff in the UK however for the purposes of IT hosting and maintenance this information is located on servers within the European Union.
No third parties have access to your personal data unless the law allows them to do so.
Once we have received your information, we have a Data Protection regime in place to oversee the effective and secure processing of your personal data and we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
However and unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site at transmission stage; any transmission is at your own risk.
HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION FOR?
We are required under UK tax law to keep your basic personal data (name, address, contact details) for a minimum of 6 years after which time it will be destroyed.
The Information we use for marketing purposes will be kept with us until you notify us that you no longer wish to receive this information.
WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS?
If at any point you wish to know which Information we are processing about you, or if you do not wish for us to process your Information anymore or if you believe the Information we process on you is incorrect or obsolete you can request to see this Information and/or have it corrected or deleted by us by contacting email@example.com
If you wish to raise a complaint on how we have handled your Information, please contact us at the email address above to have the matter investigated.
If you are not satisfied with our response or believe we are processing your Information not in accordance with the law you have the right to complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office https://ico.org.uk/
What are cookies?
A cookie is a small text file that a website saves on your computer or mobile device when you visit the site. It enables the website to remember your actions and preferences (such as login, language, font size and other display preferences) over a period of time, so you don’t have to keep re-entering them whenever you come back to the site or browse from one page to another.
If you want to check or change what types of cookies you accept, this can usually be altered within your browser settings. You can block cookies at any time by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our site.
Cookies are either:
- Session cookies: these are only stored on your computer during your web session and are automatically deleted when you close your browser – they usually store an anonymous session ID allowing you to browse a website without having to log in to each page but they do not collect any personal data from your computer; or
- Persistent cookies: a persistent cookie is stored as a file on your computer and it remains there when you close your web browser. The cookie can be read by the website that created it when you visit that website again. We use persistent cookies for Google Analytics.
Cookies can also be categorised as follows:
- Strictly necessary cookies: These cookies are essential to enable you to use the website effectively, such as when buying a product and / or service, and therefore cannot be turned off. Without these cookies, the services available to you on our website cannot be provided. These cookies do not gather information about you that could be used for marketing or remembering where you have been on the internet.
- Performance cookies: These cookies enable us to monitor and improve the performance of our website. For example, they allow us to count visits, identify traffic sources and see which parts of the site are most popular.
- Functionality cookies: These cookies allow our website to remember choices you make and provide enhanced features. For instance, we may be able to provide you with news or updates relevant to the services you use. They may also be used to provide services you have requested such as viewing a video or commenting on a blog. The information these cookies collect is usually anonymised.